Welcome to my global village!

Sharing with the readers my experiences through my travel, interaction with different cultures and my involvement through community work! Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Movie night - A Rotary charity event

For some reason, I always enjoy the movie nights organised by Rotarians - a diverse group of people, interesting conversations, etc etc. Atul is overseas (it is his Rotary club that has organised this one) and I had planned to go to support the event; we always support each other's charity events/ projects. So my Srilankan friend and I attended the cocktail followed by the movie (Sherlock Holmes - A Game of Shadows). Sherlock Holmes is one of my favourite fiction - that was another motivation to go. It was interesting to see inspite of the fact that it was a mid week event, it was a well-supported event. Good on you Suva-siders, looks like 2012 has renewed the community spirit!

No comments: