Welcome to my global village!

Sharing with the readers my experiences through my travel, interaction with different cultures and my involvement through community work! Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Humbled by the work this technical committee does!

Hard working and lively bunch - The Technical Committee, RPWL
(From left to right are Etika, John, Diana, Amar, Navneet, Warren, Atul, Rashmi in this photo)

Rotary Pacific Water for Life is doing a great job by providing access to clean and safe water to the needy rural communities in Fiji. The technical committee meets once a month to discuss various apsects of each project! I had an opportunity to sit at one of the technical committee meetings and felt humbled by their passion, work and dedication. The enormous time and effort that goes into these projects is truly remarkable. This post is dedicated to the technical committee members - Thank You for doing this meaningful project.

No comments: