Welcome to my global village!

Sharing with the readers my experiences through my travel, interaction with different cultures and my involvement through community work! Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

More on Suva







There is so much to see and do in Suva, we have hardly started. 2 weeks back we went to Sigatoka, its 2 hours drive from Suva. The drive is beautiful. We went with another family ( a dutch family), Atul was interested in seeing wind turbines, he is a renewable energy expert. The wind turbine set up is an intiative of French government. They spent more than 4 hours there. The group photo shows Raturi family with the Cloins.
On our way back, we stopped at Art Village in Pacific Harbour (45 minutes away from Suva, nearly half way between Suva and Sigatoka) for a drink. It was a day trip and we absoluetly loved it.

No comments: